Not an Ordinary Watch Story
Aipower® Launches WearBuds™
The World’s First Smartwatch that Houses its Earbuds.
The device combines smartwatch features with wireless earbuds in one compact design available for preorder starting from June 1st, 2021.
So, why Wearbuds Watch is so different?
Design: Wearbuds are the world’s first true wireless Bluetooth earbuds stored and charged right in the smartwatch. Thanks to the magnetic compartments ergonomically set on one side of the smartwatch, you’ll have a place to put your earbuds and charge them without the hassle of carrying a charging case.
Wearbuds Watch (on pre-sale now for $129, half its expected retail price) comes packed with advanced fitness and health monitoring features to help its wearer hit their wellness goals.
Blood oxygen tracking, heart rate monitoring and different sport modes — everything is developed to motivate the wearer through the day.
Wearbuds Watch can be paired with any bluetooth device and get up to 2.5 hours of power on a single charge.
Once paired with a device, the wearer receives calls, messages and notifications from Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram and other social platforms right on the watch.
Features & Specs
• Bluetooth 5.0 & TWS Technology
• Supported languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese
• Support aptX codec
• Graphene-augmented drivers
• Earbuds playtime: 2.50 hours
• Smartwatch battery life: up to 10 days; 3.7V 30mAh
• Earbuds: IPX6 waterproof
• On-wrist fitness & health data: blood oxygen, blood pressure, heart rate, sports modules, skin temperature monitor, steps, sleep patterns, etc.
• On-wrist notifications: call, text message, apps
Pricing & Availability
Wearbuds Watch is available now as a reward for backing the project on Indiegogo. Pledging $129 gets you a Wearbuds Watch (and earbuds) for early birds before rising to its retail price of $269 upon completion of the campaign.